× Change Store Home About Services Upload Contact Directions BigHill

MENU
Call Xenia
937.372.1687
Email Us

About The Printing Center

     The Printing Center started out in the 1970's as a PIP franchise owned by Vera Solomon. Vera and her husband Jim ended up with 5 offices, 4 in the Dayton area and the office in Richmond, Indiana. In the late eighties, they started thinking about retirement. So they decided to sell their stores. Marty Hays bought the store in Richmond, Sandy Smittkamp bought the store in Xenia, Ohio and their son, Tim Turber bought the other three in the Dayton area.

     In late 1996 or early 1997, Marty decided to sell her store in Richmond. She approached Sandy about the possibility of buying her store. By April, the deal was done. And on May 1, 1997 Sandy took over as owner of the Richmond store as well as owning the Xenia store.

     In mid 2004, our location on East Main was sold and we moved the Richmond operation to 18 North Sixteenth Street. The move was a smooth transition to a smaller location but with the same great customer service that our customers had come to expect. We have continued to improve our equipment over the years. And our customer service is second to none.

     All of Sandy's children...Andy, Julie and Amy operate the Xenia store. Over 33 years of service has provided us with the opportunity to meet and work with many wonderful customers in the Miami and Whitewater valleys.

     At The Printing Centers, our goal is to provide clients with the highest quality printed products and services, while maintaining the maximum level of customer service.

All rights reserved. © 2017 The Printing Center